1. The manuscript should be written in English including tables, figures, equations, and algorithms.
2. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
3. Plagiarism is prohibited and duplicate submission is prohibited, Only original papers will be considered, the manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere. must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
4. The research topic of the manuscript should fall into the conference scopes( refer to the CFP), and it is presented with logic and complete structure, relevant information, significant results and etc.
5. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of templateThe accepted paper limits are 4-10 pages including all figures, tables, references, and appendices.
1. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results, and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
2. If your full paper has been finished, you don’t have to submit abstract, please submit your full paper directly.
The papers should adhere to the Template! Author can choose from the paper templates listed as follows:
Tips: For more details about IOP Publishing, please click on the link: Homepage – IOP Publishing
3. Paper Submission
Authors can submit their manuscripts through clicking on the link ：https://www.morressier.com/call-for-papers/6470aa4e26129200124b1bca
Tips: For more details about the online submission system, you can click on the link as follows: Authors’ Guide to Submitting a Paper (morressier.com) or https://www.icsmartenergy.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Guidelines-for-Contributing-Authors.docx